AFROX EXPRESS Import Guidelines: Uganda
Prohibited Commodities for Uganda
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
The following commodities are not acceptable for transport by AFROX EXPRESS under any circumstances.
This is a result of a policy decision, following the full consideration of Operational, Legal and Risk Management implications.
- Live animals
- Hunting (Animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains, or Animal-by-Products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law.
- Human remains or ashes
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices
- Illegal goods, such as counterfeit goods and narcotics
Property, the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.
If you are in any doubt as to the acceptability of your goods, please contact your AFROX representative prior to shipping.